WHAT IS ONE ON ONE COACHING?
Coaching is a partnership between a coach and a client to uncover hidden strengths and potential. As NLP Executive Coaches we use Neuro-Linguistic Programming tools and techniques. This is a holistic approach that ensures sustainable transformation and change. Beginning with assessment of cultural core values and belief systems and continuing to align with the outcomes you want to achieve.
- lack of work-life balance
- difficulty dealing with stressful situations
- difficulty making life or organizational decisions
- delays in meeting deadlines
- conflicts in relationships
- lack of control over your environment
- decrease of customer satisfaction
- dealing with distractions
- cultural challenges
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Coaching begins with having an initial interview to gather information, agree on outcomes and design the way we will work together. Regular appointments maintain the focus and momentum.
Each coaching relationship is unique and tailored to the client. Together we design the way the coaching will proceed. You may use it to strategize, brainstorm, design steps to your goal, report on progress or discuss pitfalls.
We provide structure, support and accountability to allow you to achieve your desired results by:
- Guaranteeing confidentiality
- Clarifying Key Values
- Identifying your immediate goals
- Creating accountability in achieving the stated goals
- Holding YOUR agenda throughout
- Establishing ground rules for a successful coaching relationship
ONE ON ONE COACHING PROGRAMS TYPICALLY FOCUS ON:
- High potential Executives developing skills for promotion and taking on new career roles
- Executives where specific issues may be restraining their progress
- CEO’s who need a confidential coaching experience away from the office
- Sales Executives developing performance
- Executives coping with organizational change and people management
LIFE COACHING AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS ARE FOCUSED ON:
- Clients facing personal change and challenges
- Clients achieving work-life balance
- Clients developing strengths to achieve goals and maintain personal growth
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH A COACH:
- Have a personal trainer focused on your own personal excellence
- Gives you a partner to provide feedback and support
- Provides structure and accountability for your goals or projects
- Helps you to achieve peak performance.
Coaching sessions are 1 hour long.