The destiny of every human being is decided by what goes on inside his skull when confronted by what goes on outside his skull.
About Transactional Analysis
Transactional Analysis is the study of human interaction. By learning Transactional Analysis you will better understand yourself and your internal programming.
Only 7% of what we communicate is understood verbally. It is important to look beyond what is being said and understand how it is being said, as well as the position of the person who is saying it. I'm OK- You're OK is probably the best-known expression that illustrates the purpose of transactional analysis. This course will give you valuable insights on yourself and others that will improve how you communicate personally and professionally.
This course will change what you see, hear, and feel about the people you interact with. Transactional Analysis will help you:
- Analyze communication patterns to improve relationships and achieve your communication goals
- Understand, establish and reinforce a position of resourcefulness
- Recognize the value of every person you connect to
- Learn to regard people as OK and thus capable of change, growth, and healthy interactions
- Predict and help improve dysfunctional, unproductive and toxic interactions between people
- Easily help people communicate clearly and effectively
About this course
This is a self-paced, pre-recorded course that you can use and keep for life! Learn all the basics of Transactional Analysis in your own space and on your own time..
Please note that the online version of this course will not count towards the coaching certification. If you wish to be certified in Transactional Analysis, please attend one of our in-person trainings.
The curriculum includes:
• Ego states
• Life positions
• Structural analysis
• Group dynamics
• Time structure
• The philosophy of Transactional Analysis
… and more
This course is delivered by Rita Baki